Position within the organisation
The Lead Development Agent reports to the Business Development Manager
Purpose of this position
The Lead Development Agent supports our business development in Germany and provides daily management of the sales leads pipeline. This is primarily a commercial role in a high growth environment. Focus is on sales and new business development.
Tasks and responsibilities
Your tasks will be:
– Developing and sourcing lists of target companies in key industries / geographies in Germany
– Set-up targeted email campaigns to reach prospective clients in Germany
– Reach out to prospective clients by phone, email and social media to set-up online product demo appointments for the sales team
– Support with German-language marketing activities, including blog posts, maintaining our website and on-site event-support.
Skills and experience
We value personality over experience, but these things will be required:
– Bi-lingual language proficiency in German (primary) and English. You will need to be able to communicate with sales prospects both in writing and verbally
– High work ethics and intensity. This means that you are results-oriented and have a go-get mentality where you don’t easily give up
– Online savvy. We are an online software company and expect our team members to be internet and technology savvy.
Our offer to you!
You will get to be part of an amazing growth story that started in The Hague and currently already spans 17 European markets and the US. We can offer you a challenging job where you can make impact. You will have to put in the grind (we work hard), but we will compensate that with laughs, unlimited tosti’s, good financials and all the responsibility you can handle. We really value personality over experience. Show us that you are the right candidate for this role by submitting your video application applying at the below link and maybe you can become part of our success story where personality meets the CV!
Interested? Upload your resumé and record a video interview!